Stick Yoga brings you balance, flexibility,tones, strengthens, increases energy levels and prevents injuries. Stick Yoga stretches the fascia. There are many benefits to stretching with sticks. For more information go to www.stickyogastudios.com
Dr. Theresa L. Smith, Chiropractor is a Stick Yoga Teacher. Dr Smith received her training from Dr Arthur Faygenholtz, DC, who is the founder and developer of Dynamic Pole and Stick Stretching, a revolutionary system for creating wellness and personal fitness. As a seminar leader, teacher trainer, and personal fitness consultant, Dr Arthur inspires people to live a higher quality of life with better health and to live up to their full potential. Dr Theresa wants to also inspire others to do the same.
- Classes are about 50 minutes long. Please arrive early.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring your own yoga mat.
- Sticks are available to use during class. Sticks are also available to purchase.
- Stick Yoga Seminars are available. The seminar goes over each move along with a manual. You will leave being able to do a routine anywhere! The cost of the 4 hour seminar and manual is $200.
Tuesday and Friday at 8:30am and by appointment.
SPECIAL CLASS ARRANGEMENTS MAY ALSO BE MADE! JUST ASK!
Stick Yoga Seminars: This is a 2-3 hour class. A picture manual is included in the price. Sticks are extra. This is for you if you are motivated to stretch on your own and can’t make it to the center!
- Please be my guest for your first class!
- Single Class is $15
- 10 class pass for $130 (+1 free class)
- 20 class pass for $220 (+3 free classes)
- 30 class pass for $300 (+6 free classes)
- 4 ft. – $35
- 5 ft. – $40
- 6 ft. – $45
- You will need 2-four foot and 1-six foot. Five foot sticks are optional.
- Total cost for 2-four foots and 1-six foot = $115
- The sticks are made out of rattan. Rattan is solid, lightweight, durable and flexible. A set of sticks should last years.
Private Lesson Pricing
- $45 for 30 minutes
- $65 for 45 minutes
- $80 for 60 minutes
My goal is for you to learn from one to three moves each lesson so that eventually you will have your own routine. Because stretching should be a daily routine. You will find it feels so good, it will be easy!
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE